A Video Gait Analysis (VGA) from a specialized Physical Therapist can help both a novice runner with their first 5k to an elite athlete competing in this years Iron Man Challenge. The VGA combines both technology and movement specialists to help you identify patterns in your gait/running form which ultimately can help prevent injury and improve performance.
Our Video Gait Analysis includes:
- discussion of your running goals and challenges
- a comprehensive assessment of your medical and subjective history
- functional testing on running form, strength, flexibility and balance
- filming your walking and running, followed by an in-depth analysis using Dartfish Motion Analysis software
- a complete breakdown and assessment of your stride length and heel-strike pattern
- a step by step plan to reach your running related goals with specific therapeutic exercises to improve performance
- footwear assessment and recommendation
Duration: 1 hour one-on-one with our Running Specialist/Physical Therapist
Please bring running shoes and shorts.