We accept most major medical insurance plans as well as Medicare. We are currently contracted with Blue Shield, Tricare, and Anthem Blue Cross.
If your insurance only covers part of your treatment, please keep in mind that we will collect our fees, coinsurance payments, and deductibles at the time of service. If you’re not sure what your insurance covers, please call us and we’ll gladly help you figure it out.
We accept cash, check, or credit card payments, and we are happy to discuss fee schedules and other financial accommodations with all of our clients. As a consideration to us, please request such accommodations prior to your first appointment. It’s far more likely that we’ll be able to help if we have time to work through the options with you in advance.
We know that it can often be difficult to navigate your insurance. To make it a little less complicated, we always offer these services to all our patients:
- We’ll contact your insurance company to verify your benefits, copayments, and coinsurance
- We’ll file your insurance claims when you give us your insurance information.
- We’ll monitor your insurance authorizations, the number of visits you’re authorized, and your prescription expiration dates.
- We’ll fax your initial evaluation, your progress report, and your discharge summaries to your physician prior to follow-up appointments.
- We’ll work with your physician to obtain prescription renewals if and when you need them.
To ensure that we’re able to provide you all of this assistance, we must have all your correct insurance information prior to your first visit. Please help us help you by contacting us in advance with your questions or concerns.